Monday, April 20, 2009

Recap...

1. The **** birds woke me up very early again Saturday morning. This was distressing because it was the first day in forever in which I could have slept in.

2. I was super productive Saturday. I planned to be super productive Sunday, but lost my steam and by afternoon, was done and napped for 3 hours. Ah, I love a good long nap.

3. I had Lady Londonderry tea for the first time and liked it lots. Thanks Ms. D!

4. I had the best Hawaiian pizza in town. Thanks. Ms. A!

5. I made brownies for the girls Saturday.

6. I took a nice stroll around Goodale park.

7. I can eat most items now, yeah!!!!

8. I didn't mind the rain this morning.

9. I took a few pics.

10. I'm hoping 430pm gets here sooner than later.

*smile*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to invest in some good earplugs for the weekend!

SirchKismet said...

First being a country girl you should be used to the birds waking you up or at least getting up with them. ;-)
Second I always thought it was 4:20 that everybody was waiting to arrive?

allie said...

Anonymous: Yep, I have a pair.

Sirchkismet: I became a light sleeper in 2003, long story. I'm an innocent, I have no idea what this 4/20 you are refering to is. *grin*