Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Tuesday...

It's Tuesday kids, somehow I feel like it should be Friday, but it's only Tuesday. It's not good when your week starts out so full of crap. I knew this was going to happen a bit, playing catch up from being out. Even though I did most of the emails, there are always a few other issues that come up that need to be taken care of.

I feel like I should sue Franklin County for the lack of sleep jury duty has caused me. I finally thought I was past the issue, but last night woke up 4 times from nightmares and it’s really frustrating.


I don’t have a photo of the day today, sorry, I don’t have my flash drive with all the random photos on it with me today. I just wanted to vent a bit, and now I’ll go back to work.



430, get here soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We missed you!!!!

allie said...

Anonymous: ah, thks!