Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Today...

1. In training most of the morning, more computer training.

2. I'm getting nervous, I mean sick to my stomach nervous, this new system is not going to work properly come Monday when it's live for the students.

3. I ate a banana at lunch, no I still don't like them, but need an easy source of potassium.

4. I had to dig this morning in the tub of winter clothes for a sweater. I just packed them away Saturday during my productiveness.

5. I sat at a red light earlier and was pummeled with small bits of hail. Did anyone tell Mother Nature it's April?

I hope for a quiet, peaceful evening.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

...and no birds chirping at 4:30 a.m. :)

Desi's Thoughts and Idea's said...

I've looked at the new system and i was not amused. I hope you don't have a lot of students(like me) who were calling their counselor's and begging for their actual window! Technology-sometimes it's a good thing

d

allie said...

Tiffany: they were there, I just had my ear plugs. *smile*

D: Yep, the new system is a mess, well could be. If you can't get your window, let me know I made screen shots for my students.