Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday, Monday...

1. Argh, today has been a day.

2. New computer system live and running but with glitches of course.

3. Biggest glitch, my access was disabled again, out for 2 hours, yet, no one can tell me why.

4. Items that used to take me a few moments, now take me forever.

5. Positive note, I went in to see if I had any unclaimed money, I didn't expect to, but yes, there was a small amount of unclaimed money sent to the state from an old employer.

6. I spent about 30 minutes looking up everyone I knew at that point, unless you got a phone call or email from you, I didn't see anything for you.

7. Interested, go to dateline.msnbc.com, click on the "you might be rich" link.

8. I need an extra large margarita!

9. I think I'll remember back to Saturday night, Red Wanting Blue jamming and toxic man letting go, again, and again, and again. Seriously he had some intestial problems. Yikes for his girlfriend!

No comments: