Wednesday, March 11, 2009

When the Snow is Gone…


I have noticed the last week or so while driving around a couple of items and I attribute them to the fact that there is no longer snow on the ground.


First there is a terrible amount of trash along the highways. I’m sure it’s always there, but it really stands out to me now, likely because it was covered in snow for so long. I’m sure in a few weeks it will seem normal to see the trash and I’ll not even notice it, sad but true.


Second, there are a shit ton of cops out on the roads. I suspect this has to do with the fact that when ice and snow are out and about the cops don’t really want to pull over speeders. The other issue that contributes to this, in my opinion, is the economy. All of the small towns are in need of money so why not have the cops out more and picking up more speeders to bring in more revue. Same goes for the county and state cops. Now, I’m sure they will deny this till their teeth fall out, but I have a feeling.


Picture of the Day…


These kids all attended the Gaelic Storm concert last month.

No comments: