Thursday, March 05, 2009

Latest Project...

I knit, not well, but I do. Many seem to find this terribly funny. I'm not sure why, I find knitting to be terribly relaxing. For some, I think they feel knitting is for old women. Well, I have to say, there seem to be a lot of very talented young knitters out there, so I think they may have it a bit wrong. I'm not really one of the talented ones, but for 2 year old children, I do just fine. In fact many celebs seems be to on the knitting wagon including: Gwyneth Paltrow, Rebecca Romijn, Debra Messing, and Patricia Arquette. Now, it doesn't really impress me that celebs are doing what I'm doing, but I do find it a bit interesting, especially when they put their knitting toward a good cause. It's nice to see them actually doing something than just throwing money at a cause.

This is the latest project to leave my home. It looks small, well because it is, it went to a lovely blond not quite two year old, who could be seen wearing to around her house the night of delivery.


4 comments:

Jonathan and Michelle said...

I LOVE to knit and crochet!! I'm not so good at it, but you should see all the yarn I own...(-: Good job on the scarf!!

Laura said...

Your skills are improving with every project! As long as you are happy with the results, then you are a good knitter.

You'll have to come up and we'll have a very knitty weekend!

allie said...

Michelle: Ah the stash, I haven't progress to an excessive stash yet.

Laura: Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Knitters Soooo Rock!!! I mean we can take string and like make something to keep you warm. How cool is that! I'm still waiting for my hot knitter-I know he's just around the corner. The scarf is tre cute. I'm sure Ms. a loved it.

des