Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Chunk Out of the Garage…

Yesterday I swung into my garage and apparently did not get the angle correct as my back door hit the side of the wall and took a bit of paint off of it. I couldn’t deal with it last night, I’m not sure if the paint is just from the garage on the car or if I scraped the paint off my car and the white showing is the white undercoat. I’ll deal with it tonight I guess. I know better, there is very little wiggle room to get in and out of the garage and I know I have to make a fairly wide swing before trying to enter, but apparently I was paying no attention last night and paid the price.

I’m headed to the dealership this afternoon, not because of the missing/not missing paint question, but because my car alarm again has decided it wants to just go off randomly. I dealt with this issue a couple of months ago and they said they replaced "the box". At that point my car was still under warranty, now the warranty has expired of course, I’m just hoping that they will fix it at no or little charge, since they just worked on it. Cross your fingers please.


Photo of the Day…


These are just a couple of the roosters that roam my parent’s yard. They all smoke crack I think. They believe that if you turn a light on in the middle of the night the sun has suddenly risen and they my start crowing. It’s the most horrible noise ever at 3am. I have learned, you must simply stumble to the restroom in the dark in the middle of the night to avoid waking the roosters. Regardless they seem to begin crowing around 5am, much before daylight even thinks about beginning. Thank goodness for ear plugs, I’ve gotten quite used to sleeping with them in now.

No comments: