Friday, March 20, 2009

First Day of Spring...

Today is the first official day of spring. I wish I felt better to really enjoy it, but I'm holding out that I'm killing this cold as fast as I can. I'm downing Jameson at night like it's my job and during the day I'm drinking battery acid, oh sorry it's official name is Coke-Cola. I'm trying to sleep, but that's a challenge. ARGH!

On another note, for the next couple of weeks you may not see a daily post. I've been summonsed to do my civic duty to serve as a jury member. Good times, I'm guessing. I've never had to do it before and it lasts for two freaking weeks. Every day for two freaking weeks. Since I do the majority of my blogging during my lunch hour, and since I will not likely have a computer during my lunch hour or will not likely have a consistent lunch hour, I'm not sure how the blogging will work out. The only thing I can hope is that I get some good stories, well that I can actually share.

Picture of the day...

I'm not sure exactly what this young lady is saying, but I think it's likely, "ARGH!!!!!!".

No comments: