Wednesday, March 04, 2009

It’s March…

So, March is here, so I can’t help but think of St. Patrick’s Day! And Lou, is super excited. I think he may have an adventure or two. Yeah!!! I’m not having a party this year, too much effort right now. But I would love to go out and celebrate so if you are headed out, just point me in the direction.

In honor of St. Pats, here is a bit of random Irish trivia.

Marry in April if you can, joy for maiden and for man.---there you go ladies if you are planning your wedding according to this Irish verse you should really think about April. *smile*

Random Irish quote: "When I die Dublin will be written in my heart.” James Joyce

Did you know? On Jonathan Swift’s tombstone it states, “He is now where fierce indignation can no longer tear his heart"?

Kilkenny is Ireland's only inland city starting with a “K”. Oh the BEER!!!!!!

A Presidential term in Ireland is 7 years. YIKES!




Keep an eye out for Lou!

No comments: