Monday, March 23, 2009

The Jury-Day 1...

Well I spent the first two hours this morning in orientation. Then I sat around and read a book for two hours, then was dismissed for lunch. I had a little personal pizza, chatted on the phone, then headed back to my jury waiting space. I read a book for another 1.5 hours, then at 3pm was called for a jury. At 3:15pm, the rest of the room, outside of the 24 of us waiting to go to court, were dismissed to go home if they were not serving on a jury. At this point, I'm in jury selection, I'm in the box, so I'm guessing I will be serving on this jury, but maybe not. I'm under instruction from the judge to not release any details at this point.


I'm nothing like CSI, NCSI, or any of the others, it's a lot of waiting, waiting, and waiting. If I serve on this jury, I guess I'll see if that is more interesting.


Photo of the day...



This was a cat that lived at my parents mill. It has since run off, but is one of those random photos taking up space on my computer.

1 comment:

Desi's Thoughts and Idea's said...

I love the picture-he's soooo cute! What about knitting while your waiting? It's an excellent de-stresser