Thursday, March 26, 2009

Jury Duty...

Well my tour continues. I was on a case, heard testimony for a day, then the case was through out for a miss-trial. Long, non-interesting story.

I'm on another case. That's about all I can say right now.

Ms. D-Love the idea of knitting during down time, that was actually my plan, however, you can not bring knitting needles into the building, they are considered a weapon. Yep, you read correctly.

Oh well, I did bring my laptop yesterday, but could not get it to connect to the wireless here. I called an friend who knows IT and he walked me through several steps, but we still could not get it to work. Oh well, I got on a public computer this morning, so I could update you all.

Yesterday was Ms. N's 30th Birthday! Happy late Birthday!

Ok, time to report to duty. It's going to be a long day.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Too bad you don't knit socks on small double pointed needles... you could call them toothpicks and get them through security.

Or... you could tell security that you are more of a menace to society without the needles than with the needles.

allie said...

Laura: *smile* I'm not so sure you would even get in with toothpicks.