Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Can’t Win…

I can’t seem to win for loosing these days. I didn’t have plans for St. Paddy’s Day, wasn’t going to make plans because everyone was working or busy and well it was a Tuesday. My plan was to just walk around Grandview listening to the music as I went by the pubs. Well, the best laid plans, you know. Monday night I did make plans, yeah, fun. Murphy must have been listening in on the phone. He of course stuck to his laws of what can go wrong, will.

My body decided it was going to stand in my way. I woke up Tuesday with a sore throat and stuffy head. By the time I left work my head felt like it was going to explode and every time I swallowed it felt like thousands of tiny needles stabbing my throat. So, I got home, debated, thought I was going to stick it out, then gave in, damn body. I called and cancelled my plans and slept for 13 hours.

13 hours! You would think I felt like running a marathon today. Well, not me, I don’t run unless I’m being chased, but you know what I mean. Nope, I woke up late, overslept then had to go off to Kroger to get some sucrets and more head/cold meds. ARGH! Seriously, I feel like a lame horse, just put me down already. I’ve been sick or hurt more in the last few months than any human should be. I thought I even missed this round of crap, I was eating my veggies and fruits, but nope, bastard found me.

So, my St. Paddy’s Day consisted of meetings during the day at work and sleeping. Good freaking times! How was yours?

Photo of the day...

This is kinda what my head feels like right now, loud and blurry.

1 comment:

Desi's Thoughts and Idea's said...

The piper is so Hot. Not to mention he could play that pipe like nobody's business.