Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tuesday Morning...



Ok, so I've got nothing really to discuss, but I thought I would make a few observations.



1. When did text message language enter my every day language. I text message, but not that often. However, this morning, while trying to leave my house for work, I was having a conversation with myself. Hey, I have to have a intelligent conversation every now and then. Anyway, I said out loud and I'm not kidding, "blah, blah, blah, WTF." No, I didn't actually say the full phrase, I said, "WTF". Man oh man.



2. I saw a good bumper sticker this morning, "If you are are not completely appalled, then you are not paying attention." Good one. I'm not a fan of putting bumper stickers on my car, but I enjoy a good read at a red light every now and then.



3. I woke up this morning from a nightmare, I'm not sure if this was part of the nightmare or another dream. Anyway I woke up with an image of a young girl, about 12 screaming at me, "I DON'T understand Mommy!" Yikes, does this mean if I do have a child it will be a girl and than she will be pay back for the grief I gave my mother?



4. I have a brief clip from the Bob and Tom show stuck in my head. I know women of my age do not really listen to Bob and Tom, but I do. It all goes back to when I returned from Europe and didn't have a job, so I was forced to work at my parents store. I rode to work with my father and he listened to Bob and Tom every morning. I did this for almost 8 months, finally I did get a job and yet Bob and Tom still followed me. Anyway, the clip, "Shut up RANDY!" is stuck in my head. It's kinda funny because I never call my Dad Randy, but that is this name, and there are times, I would love to just say "Shut up RANDY!", but of course I wouldn't for fear of loosing my life.



5. We had our office "White Elephant" change last Friday. These gifts are supposed to be something random you have in your basement/garage/trashcan. I don't understand why it's even done, but it is. Can you guess what my "gift" was? Done guessing... here it is...



That's right a Hillary Nutcracker. I was amused actually. The guy that works with my Dad at the store may need to have this gift, I haven't decided yet.

Ok, lets continue with our Tuesday.

2 comments:

Desi's Thoughts and Idea's said...

Love the nutcracker.hilarious or should I say LOL....

allie said...

Desi: LMAO :)