Thursday, December 18, 2008

Holiday Evening with The Marrieds...

Last night was what has become the annual holiday meal with the marrieds. We made the decision to eat in this year instead of going out.

My personal Rachel Ray decided to cook up a fest for us all, yeah!!!! I brought the dessert, but no one got ill--at least that I know of. Ms. A and Mr. A brought the appetizer, which was delightful! Some kind of dip, I don't remember the details, but do have the recipe, so it may appear as an episode of "You can too...".

My personal Rachel Ray whipped up a batch of homemade mashed potatoes, a personal fav! She also created a nice baked chicken, peas, homemade noodles, and green beans. ICK on the green beans, but no one is perfect. *grin* As my personal Rachel Ray was creating the noodles I noticed this...

and laughed so hard, I almost peed my pants. Ok, not really, but I did find it quite funny.

The evening was filled with all sorts of fun. There was a little movie watching with the munchkins. Do you have your ticket?...

Once the munchkins crashed out the real fun began. A delightful game of ...

was underway. I do believe we were all a little insane on sugar from dessert, based on the answers flowing. And, yet again, WTF escaped from my mouth. CRAP!

May you all have such delightful holiday gatherings!

No comments: