Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thursday Ramblings...

So I went to get some photos from the printer last night, no big deal, great done, pick 'em up. Now, one clients wants the photo framed, I'm trying to track down a frame. Find one that is the liking to the clients specs and purchase it. I get the stupid thing home and it's not the size it claimed to be. Now I'm stuck with the dumb frame that will not fit the picture and I'm back on the hunt for a workable frame. ARGH!

I noticed bicyclist have little regard for their own lives or are complete dip shits. Daily I do this crazy dance with bicyclists that weave in and out of cars thinking they are invincible. This morning the bicyclist in front of me also decided to try and dodge in and out of people on the sidewalk. I have to say the people were a lot calmer about it than me because the one pedestrian lost his balance and almost feel.

There is a severe wind tunnel surrounding the campus. There could be no wind just a block off campus, but get on campus and it's gail force winds. HUM!

Friday-Friday-Friday-it WILL be here soon.

No comments: