Monday, December 08, 2008

A Short Rant...

I do this every winter is seems, have the same rant, pissed off want to pull out my teeth and yet nothing happens.

I understand all are using economical routes right now because of the state of our nation and others. However, the university could find in their tiny little budget the money for a shovel or a bit of salt. Good grief, I have to say, I'm glad I don't have to walk too far from my car to my office because little, very little was done to the sidewalks this morning and I nearly found myself eye to eye with the brown frozen sluge.

To add insult to injury this morning, I blew a headlight. Turned it on and poof gone. Crap! I'm off this afternoon to try and get it fixed, well maybe. I called and they said, well your car can be difficult to do, but we will try. Try, please try and just fix it. Deer running rampant this time of year is not the time of year when I need to have a headlight out.

ARGH!

No comments: