Tuesday, December 02, 2008

A few Pics...
There is no real rhyme or reason to the order, just pics.
Remember I told you I made a batch of pumpkin dumplings in the mini muffin pan--I wasn't pulling your leg.

Cut the crust into strips and place in pan.

Then add a bit of filling and cover with the crust.


Bake'm up-- not too long just until brown--yum!

Ok, a few Iowa pics...




Lou made the trip, but got bored and started snapping photos of himself in my sister's car.

We ate at the Machine Shed again, but I think the first time was better.


Lou is sitting on my sister's warm new scarf. I finished knitting it a couple of weeks ago, but never got a photo posted.



Now I have to dash home and pay my rent over the lunch hour--Did you realize yesterday was Dec. 1--when did that happen?


No comments: