Monday, December 29, 2008

Small Amusements…

I often receive professional journals, magazines, newsletter, etc. to read as part of my job to stay current on trends and information that might affect me or my students. I read what I can and often simply don’t have the time to do so and pass it on to the next member of the office. Today my mailbox held yet another item to be read. However, this one amused me. Madonna sang about it, will kinda—“strike a pose”…that’s right Vogue. This is now a member of my reading list, I guess. I somewhat understand, but believe it is a stretch. Anne Hathaway is smiling back at me, saying hey-very ones a little Vogue in their life.

Another small amusement, I can use the ladies rooms on the south side of the building today, but not the north. This is all due to water line changes or something. I guess I’m going to have to get out my compass and make sure I don’t wonder in the wrong direction.

Oh workplace, you provide such small amusements.

No comments: