Wednesday, September 03, 2008

A Million Apologies...

I haven't blogged since last Friday. I do apologize. I know the days are not complete without a little slice of my world.

What was the issue?

A. I was at my parents all weekend with only dial up, mind numbing internet.

B. I was focused on my new photography business and getting stuff ready for fall.

Answer: A and B--not great excuses, but true.

I was at my parents all weekend. Working at the mill, going to the fair, taking photos, building displays, and getting photos printed. So are you ready for fair photos?

Ready?

Really ready?

Well, that's great, but you will have to wait until tomorrow, hopefully. I haven't had time to pull them off the camera yet. I'm sure there are some really grand ones. We must all have patience. I don't have many, so will have to get them off the camera tonight, no exceptions.

No comments: