Friday, September 12, 2008

Do Others Do This?...

I often wonder if other people do or think about some of the random items that go through me brain.

Do “normal” people use their keys to push the button on the elevator? I see many people do not, but I just think of all the germs from so many fingers and who knows where those fingers have been. ICK!

Do “normal” people have as many nightmares and I have? I average about 4-5 good nightmares a week, some of them less horrible than others. However, I wake up clinching my chest because I can’t breath or I wake up trying to scream and can’t or I wake up and fall back asleep in the same horrible dream. I used to have a couple of reoccurring ones, I don’t really have those anymore and there is no specific in the ones I have now. I just have them and I just don’t think it’s normal. I’ve tried many things: not eating close to going to bed, having a drink before bed, and yet nothing seems to faze them much.

Do “normal” people refuse to answer the phone in the ladies room? I know some people do talk on their phones in the ladies room. However, I just can’t. I think there is a time and place for a phone call, but in a public restroom is not one of them.

Do “normal” people often think about the idea that we are all programmable robots? When we are sleeping, giants program our minds for what will happen the next day and we are simply in a really long movie. I mean this would explain why I do some of the stupid stuff I do and don’t learn the first time it’s not a good idea.

Do “normal” people always wonder if their drinking glass is really clean when eating out? I don’t know if I did this as much when I was able to use a straw. However, now that I can’t, I obsess about it the entire time I’m drinking. I have to kinda force myself to just drink it and assume I’m not going to contact some horrible germ from an unclean glass.

Do “normal” people think their car is making them fatter? I often wonder. I know there are several other contributing factors. However, when I lived in Ireland I didn’t have a car and I dropped several pounds. I was also eating butter and cheese and these little chocolate muffin things like it was my job, so my eating habits were not the best. I would love to live where I didn’t have to have a car. Financially it would be great and I think I would walk more and therefore be healthier. However, I live in Ohio and with limited mass transportation I just don’t see me giving up my little car just yet.

These are just random things I think about. Not all the time, well most of the things not all the time.

It is Friday, so try to enjoy your weekend. Go BUCKS! Please if all possible, please, please kick some USC butt. I’m so tired of the crap talk that the Big 10 is horrible and OSU can not play a real team. Please, please show them they are full of shit!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OSU better do better considering that they didn't start winning against OU until almost the 4th quarter. And being an alumni and employee atOU I can honestly say OU FOOTBALL SUCKS!!!

allie said...

sirchkismet: the final score just makes me want to vomit. The way OSU played, the way the offensive gave up in the 4th quarter, I'm am still ill. To think I busted butt to get back to Columbus in time to watch.