Monday, September 08, 2008

The End Is Almost Here...

The hallmark contest is soon coming to an end. The voting ends September 14. I know I'm not going to win, but I've been pushed out of my 35th spot. If you have stopped voting, no worries, I know it's been going on forever. However, please make an effort to vote every day this week. Move me back up to 35th, pretty respectable out of 5000 plus entries, I think anyway.

Forgotten how to vote? It's easy-promise. Go into the website. https://www.hallmarkcontests.com/, click on pets, type in "pig" in the search, then cast your vote.

Look how sad I look at 36th...


I need to get back up to 35th. Please help.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Does it help that every Hallmark that I go into (ok, so it isn't that many) I buy all your cards?

allie said...

Laura,

I hope you are buying the cards because you like it, the winner is soley based on the online votes.

a