Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Brain Fried...

It's only 2pm. My brain is fried. My office has been a revolving door all day. There was a student waiting when I walked into the office this morning. I knew it was going to happen, but the past two days have not been that bad, so I was hoping. The crappy part is, I have a class tonight. I don't know how I'm going to focus. I did hide in my office for 18 minutes and grabbed a bite to eat. I'm crossing my fingers everyone has gone home and it will be very light this afternoon. Opps-gotta go.

2 comments:

Sleepy Scott said...

Hey Allie,

Just wanted to let you know that my Dimwit Chronicles blog is probably not going to be around much longer.

Somebody found it who shouldn't have. Now I have to do some damage control.

Good Luck to you and Lou,

Sleepy Scott

allie said...

Sleep Scott: This is tragic! Your blog was like an odd soap opera that I was sucked into. How will I keep up with the neighbor/dog war, the karaoke songs sung, Marge's randomness?

Good luck with the damage control.