Tuesday, September 23, 2008

ICK! ARGH! UGH!

I just had one of those; I’m going to throw up moments. ICK! I was headed to the ladies room to wash my lunch container out and find myself trapped-and I mean trapped in a conversation with a lady that is nice, but well you know. I’m forced to have a conversation with her as I’m washing my container at the sink and she’s in the stall. I hate this, hate it! I really don’t want to have a conversation with you while I know what you are doing. I had just almost escaped. I was finished washing and decided I would return later to actually use the facilities. All my being was SCREAMING—GET OUT, get out NOW! I had one hand on the door ready to make my escape when suddenly she was standing right beside me. In my personal space, I have a little bubble around me; I really, really dislike close talkers. Then to make my stomach churn, she was walking out with me, there was no hand washing, and then, oh dear goodness then, she touched my hand as I was holding the door for her. ICK, BARF, UGH! What was I to do? I was just barely keeping my stomach in check. Thank goodness there was someone else in the hall to distract her as I made an escape to my office. I dumped the plastic container on my desk-- it was save yourself time. Rushed back to the hallway, looked before actually departing into the hall, and then rushed back to the ladies room for an intense washing of my hands.

Now, there were three major personal policies broken during this 5 minute interaction. Thank goodness for soap, hot water, and an office door to hide behind for a few moments.

Why do I have so many random issues when it comes to the ladies room? *sigh*

--Post 300-can you believe I have committed to this for so long. I know, me, imagine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweetie, you have random issues with LOTS of things! =)

allie said...

anonymous: I don't have a clue what you are talking about. *grin*