Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Frankly It's Not Monday...

So, it's not Monday, it's Wednesday. I've been a busy person and have had little time to think of random issues to rant about. I could start on Palin and lipstick or cowhorseohio.com, but nope not today, maybe another day.

Since there were no questions, ok one, I'm guessing all the readers fled for the hills or I have revealed too much information about myself. The sole questioner who inquired about the holidays, man it's September and all I would like is a grand autumn, can you provide that? Great, thanks in advance.

So, instead of thinking of fun stuff to blog about, I have a random quiz.




Got a guess?



No guesses or did you figure it out?


Does this help?

If you guessed George Frankly and Kate Monday, you are a super genius and watched too much PBS in the late 1980's. If you guessed Joe Howard and Beverly Leech, then I want you on my next trivia team--I'm impressed.

I got to thinking about Math Net yesterday after my little reference to the "Pac Man" Math Man. Thinking sometimes is not really a great thing. On that note, it's Wednesday, enjoy!

2 comments:

dearabby said...

I LOVED MathNet when I was younger. Wow! Good times.

allie said...

dearabby: quality programming, gotta love PBS!