Friday, December 14, 2007

When My Heart Finds Christmas...

I love this CD by Harry Connick, Jr. It's fun holiday music with just a dash of jazz. Who wouldn't love it. I'm listening to his lovely voice right now. I took the day off work to return to the home I grew up in to make holiday cookies with my Mom. Welp, like all best planned events they got changed. This is kinda why I don't really plan, for some it drives them insane, but they love me anyway. I'm currently at the library. I am a "volunteer" today because my Mom end up working and not only working, but working by herself. So, here I am, holding back the lines of eager readers, movie watchers, and music listeners. Ok, there are no lines, it turns out it's crazy slow, but we are waiting on the pony. I know a pony so exciting, I hope he likes carrots. Ok, it's not that kind of pony. The pony is the delivery of items from other libraries that persons from this library requested and items other people requested from this library and are returning them. Once the pony gets here, I'm told there will be lots to do. I'm also sure once the school lets out there will be a batch of munchkins about.

Enjoy your Friday kids and hope that I get some holiday cookies later this evening. My arse is not nearly as large is it could be, right.

No comments: