Wednesday, December 05, 2007

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like...

Snow!!!!!!! It's snowing, well it did last night and today. I'm currently in my office with no windows, so I'm not sure what it's actually doing right now. I love the first snow, even my damp socks.

Snow at 7am in front of my house!

More snow!

Snow in brown tones. I love the brown tones! This is my current desktop.

Snow, snow, snow!

Hey, shouldn't it be a snow day? It was for many, but not our campus.

Snow in front of the Stadium at 12pm today. Shouldn't this be a postcard?

Snow, snow, snow, snow, snow, snow---ah snow!



1 comment:

Amy said...

Um, I would just like to say for the record that I DID have a snow day today! AH HA HA! Actually, the timing was kind of tragic--due to my request, 4 buches de Noel were made yesterday at a student's home for an afterschool program today that will never be. ZUT ALORS! Love the emails---you got it to work???