Thursday, December 13, 2007

How to Fill a Day of Nothing…

1. Surf web: myspace.com, blogs, craigslist.com, travel sites, etc.
2. Go for a long lunch at a cheap location, i.e. Wendys
3. Email friends with time on their hands
4. Watch a tv show in the computer
5. Do a bit of work
6. Drink cups of coffee
7. Make multiple trips to the ladies room
8. answer random questions

You ask I answer…

1. Why did you name your blog irishprincess?

I love everything Irish and I feel I should be treated as a princess. Hence forth—Irish Princess.

2. What would be your dream vacation?

A dream vacation would be one that never really ends. I would love to marry rich and travel the world. Since I don’t think that will happen any time soon, I would love to spend some time in many places, but shorter trips. Of course I love Ireland and would go there as often as possible. Other places I will make it to someday include: Greece, Italy (the whirlwind was not enough), Germany, New Zealand, Canada, Australia, Spain, and of course the entire US.

3. What will you be drinking on NYE?

Wine or margaritas likely. This will depend on what my plans end up being. I haven’t committed to anything yet, I’m not stressed though, I have a feeling this year will be a quiet New Years.

4. Who is your favorite celebrity hunk?

Will Smith would top the chart, boy does that man have a body on him. Of course there are others for odd reasons: Pierce Bronson, Aidan Quinn, the guy on Bones, Shamar Moore, and others.

5. Will Maggie ever get a sibling?


Maggie will not have a cat sibling. I would someday love to have a golden retriever. Although Maggie will most likely be offended and not speak to me again, if indeed I do get a dog.

More questions...just ask.

No comments: