Friday, August 28, 2009

The 34th Year & New Things Continues...

I hope this list hits gets ridiculously long. For financial reasons, the list will likely include small new things, but really the little details are the most grand sometimes.

1. Watched Yodelling Contest2. Saw Salad on a Stick3. Eat Emu4. Rev Theory & Shinedown Concert5. Iowa State Fair6. Placed a bet on a horse race7. Won on a bet placed on a horse race. 8.Played a $.25 lottery ticket9. Purchased a Cubs T-Shirt10. Walked around a Bass Pro store

11. Eat Dewey's Pizza

--tasty pizza new-ish place in Grandview on 5th. A bit pricer than Grandad's but Grandad's does not offer me goat cheese either so the prices make sense. They have several speciality pizzas and will do a half and half any size with any substitutions at no additional cost. The veggies were very fresh and the combos of the speciality pizza different, interesting, and very tasty.

Another Bob & Tom Classic...


I thought of this yesterday afternoon driving home from work. There is one corner on 5th avenue that is the smoke center for the company next to it. I was in my car driving and while passing by I felt I was smoking with them, that's how much smoke was in the air. Of course it was a group of about 10 people. I guess they were not near the doors of their building so they were doing as told, but good grief.

Hey, did you know-IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!

No comments: