Friday, August 14, 2009

A Few Pearls…

I know, who am I to simply hand out wisdom, but just hear me out, then judge. Ok, it’s Friday, give me a little break.

*If you are standing at a bus stop early in the morning, you are not invisible, just because it’s early. Keep this in mind—when yawning because you need your morning coffee, cover your mouth. It’s a scary site for passersby’s when you don’t. No one is cute when they yawn, not even Ryan Reynolds.

*If you are driving on a small street and you have a motorcycle in front of you, be patient. It is not in your best interest to try and pass the motorcycle simply because you are likely late for work. This is how accidents happen, dumb ass!

*If you are attending orientation with your soon to be college student, lay off the booze and ciggies at least the night before. I don’t want my office to smell like the bar hag at the local dive.

*Think of life’s lemons as flavor for your life story.

Now see, wasn’t that good advice. I thought so. Now go forth and enjoy your weekend!

No comments: