Thursday, August 06, 2009

Summer Reading Program-Book 2 & Daisy

The deadline is quickly approaching-yikes I have fear, but am pushing forward reading and listening to books at all free moments.

Book number two was Things I Overheard While Talking To Myself by Alan Alda. I like biographies, l like non-fiction material in general if it’s on a topic I enjoy. I loved the show Mash, so of course I would pick up the Alan Alda book thinking it would be funny and grand. Boy, was I wrong. If you see this book at your local library, I would leave it on the shelf. Alda may think himself funny, but I found his book boring and slow to read. I give this book a half a star. If you can, don’t when it comes to this read.

I'm just a putz and the photos from the fest and the fair are still on my camera--but I do have a few random photos that never made it to the blog that will have to keep you happy for right now. I'd like to say that my putzyness will be gone soon, but I'm afraid it's a life time affliction.

This is Daisy...

She is a bit camera shy at first, but give her time, just give her time.


Daisy is my sister's cat. My sister rescued her from a life on the streets. I fear she would not have lasted much longer, her pimp would have let her go since frost bite took part of her right ear, I don't think she would have been bringing in the big cash.

See, now Daisy is your BFF!

Disclaimer: I did not take the photos of Daisy, but they were on my camera, so I feel I can use them. ha!

No comments: