Thursday, August 27, 2009

Another Summer Book...

I did read this summer, I just didn't make my goal of 10 books by the library's deadline. J.A. Jance wrote Web of Evil and it was a great light summer mystery. The characters were easy to connect with and the story was a little fluffy, but fun. Well, as fluffy as murder can be I guess.

She has another series of books that I have tried to read in the past, but just could not get into them. This book however appears to be the first in another series. I checked out the next book in the series, but didn't even get a chance to crack it open before it was due back at the library and haven't gotten back to it yet.


On another note, I'm currently listening to Bob & Tom, yes, I know sad but true. If you have ever been driving toward Cincinnati you have seen Jesus--Big Butter Jesus. Gotta Love this song, it's perfect for an early morning smile.

No comments: