Tuesday, August 11, 2009

If I Can You Can Too...

It's been awhile since an "if I can you can too" has been posted. It's about time I guess. This is so simple, trust me.

You will need a grill, ok well you could do this in a skillet, but I used a grill.

Honey Carrots...
First put a bit of foil on the grill.

Then get a few cleaned carrots. You can do the work or you can let someone else.


Simply put the carrots on the foil. It is best if the grill is hot by this point.


Give the carrots a bit of salt and pepper


Get out your jar of honey.


Drizzle the honey on the carrots. A good bit will be needed, you want the carrots covered. Now you will have to shut the grill lid and let the carrots cook. I like mine a bit crunchy if possible, but that's to taste. Keep an eye on the carrots, the honey can burn. You will likely want to add a bit more honey before taking them off the grill and serving.



No comments: