Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Yesterday…

So, the blogging has not really happended so much lately. In many ways I’ve been very busy, but in others still have a ton of stuff to do. Life right. At least it is rarely dull, but not really fun to report on.

I thought I was going to have some super exciting news to report-finally on the blog. I thought I might we wondering the sandy beaches of Florida soon, but alas as life often does it gives you a lemon, you expect to make lemondade, but then you have to add vodka to the lemonade to get through. *grin* Ok, maybe you don’t HAVE to have the vodka, but why the hell not? Now, I could up and take off and go to the beaches anyway, but nope, I’d rather grip a bit, it makes for a more entertaining blog.

Today, my music group of choice to listen to is REO Speedwagon, what, stop, I can’t help myself, OK!

So you can enjoy these at your leasure, they are true teasures.



Boy they aged!



That hair!!!!

In case you are up for a quick road trip, they will be performing this weekend! That’s right, I don’t just leave you hanging, I do the research too.

Saturday they are at the Minnesota State Fair and Sunday they are at the Sheboygan County Fair in Wisconsin. If you are patient, they will be in C-Bus, O-H-I-O November 8.

2 comments:

Desi's Thoughts and Idea's said...

They may have aged, but boy! do they sound good!

allie said...

Desi: I know, gotta love 'em