Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Such A Putz...

I don't think I'm going to keep my class this quarter. I'm starting a trend, schedule and drop, no good. I just a burnt today. It's 1:11pm and this is the first break I've had since 8am. Literally, I'm hiding in my office right now with the light off, trying to suck down a few pasta noodles for lunch.

I love the comment, "oh but I'm cutting into your lunch, aren't I?". Yeah, you are, but what do I say, go away, you person who creates my job? So, I just don't see myself going until 8:30pm two nights a week, straight from work to class. I'm not the spring chicken I once was and honestly, I think the real issue is standing up in front of the room giving a speech to 18 year olds. I just don't want to do it. I got the syllabus and yet again, there are presentations, good grief! I'm not dropping yet, holding out hope, I'll dig deep and pull it out, but I'm having doubts. Ok, must open door, pasta almost done and even though it was a 10 minute lunch, it was a lunch. Oh happy new quarter. *smile*

No comments: