Friday, January 09, 2009

So Cold...

It's freezing outside. I know, I know you are well aware, but is so annoying I feel I have to complain about it just a bit.

I mean seriously, it's so cold when I walk outside the lining of my nose instantly freezes and begins wondering when the ice skaters are going to show up. It's so cold that my breath is beginning to look like cartoon bubbles around me when I'm walking around. In the bubble might appear...WTF!?!?!?!!!! It's so cold the squirrels on campus and saying forgetaboutit, a possible nimble on a frozen fry just is not worth it.

What happened to fall? What happened to early evenings looking like this...



and the leaves on the trees looking like this...


I'm just saying...Seriously!


3 comments:

Jonathan and Michelle said...

Ug, I really hate winter, and I don't even have it that bad over here.

Desi's Thoughts and Idea's said...

I love the fall pictures, is the first one you too?

des

allie said...

Michelle: snow again this morning-I want sun and warmth!!!!

Des: Yeah, I took both of them. *smile*