Friday, January 23, 2009

Music...

The last couple of days, I have needed to "get away" in my office for just a few moments. You Tube offers several music options and I have found myself seeking out these 4 most often. I put a survey to the side, which do you find you like the most? (Please note there is adult content in a couple of the songs, not really suitable for little ears--although, none of the blog is really for little ears or eyes, so I would be concerned if little ones were reading it, hummm.) The survey will be up until early, Monday morning. Have a great weekend!!!

Bad Girlfriend



Fields of Athenry




Superman’s Song



Liar

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... Two kind of hard rock anger songs or two kind of pop country sad songs but all four equally depressing. I am not a therapist but ............

Laura said...

There is nothing wrong to be reflective. Angry songs get the blood pumping, right?

Desi's Thoughts and Idea's said...

The bad girl friend won't play anymore. I'm more of a crash test dummies fan anyway.

des

allie said...

SirchKismet: I see no country on this list, as for depressed, nope, don't think so. But I'll keep an eye out for it.

Laura: I enjoy angry, makes me happy.

Des: Gotta love CTD.

allie said...

SirchKismet: I see no country on this list, as for depressed, nope, don't think so. But I'll keep an eye out for it.

Laura: I enjoy angry, makes me happy.

Des: Gotta love CTD.