Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Who is Lou?...

Well I took the time to do a brief interview with Lou, below is our conversation-well you know.

So Lou, where are you from?
I hail from the lovely country of Ireland.

What part of Ireland are you from?
I am from County Kerry to be exact. I spent most of my childhood in Killarney, but moved to Dingle in my late teens.

What do you love about County Kerry?
I love driving around the Ring of Kerry, but it does make me a bit car sick.

So what is your favorite Irish drink?
I enjoy a nice pint of Murphey's or Kilkenny. I also like an Irish Whiskey now and then.

Do you have a favorite food?
Ah, I love scones, plain, with a bit of butter or jam, I love me some scones.

What is your favorite holiday?
Well, St. Patrick's Day of course.

I may press Lou for more information later, but I think this gives us a brief overview of what makes Lou, Lou. (Oh and to Sleepy Scott--of course I had to help Lou with the tasting of the snack, he was feeling a bit stuffed.)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are sooo sad!!

Anonymous said...

I think anonymous is jealous of your relationship with Lou. ;)