Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Super Tuesday…

Today is Super Tuesday--all states exept Ohio get to go out and vote, crap. Ok, not all states, but it feels like it and I don't get to go vote until next month! You can watch all day coverage on MSNBC and likely many others. I’ve been listening during my lunch here, it’s interesting the swing back in forth on who everyone thinks is going to win. According to Tim Russert on NBC the key today will be Conservatives on the Republican side and Women on the Democratic side. In some places turn out is very high. Yeah, people are paying attention and want to help make decisions in the world.

Also, it’s brilliant outside today. This morning started a bit rainy with thunder and lightening very early, but now it’s a wonderful damp 60 degrees outside. Ok, so I didn’t measure the temp, but I would say that’s a close guess. It's Great!

In addition, I found this neat little tool on photoshop today. You can add symbols to your pictures. I may have found my trademark watermark for my photos. Heehee. Just kidding.

These pics are from a recent visit to my parents home. It’s a real farm there, as you can see. *grin*

Pigs or hogs as a farmer would call them. They thought I was going to give them food, but I just wanted a picture. No worrries, Farmer Dad did feed them.

Max! This Newfoundland dog has so much puppy in him, but he just doesn't realize his size. He does love the snow. Just look at that happy face.

My Mags! She's just so darn cute!!!

Another pig, hog--as you will, can't you just hear her saying, "But I need out to play."

No comments: