Monday, February 11, 2008

Fun Weekend...

So did you have a good weekend? I did!

I spent Friday at my parent's place playing with Maggie and eating cake. My Mom's the best, she made a cake since I was going to be there for dinner, isn't that the best. Saturday I was up with the rosters and off to the mill to work. It turned out to be a bit of a slow day so I was allowed to leave a bit early and head back to the big city.

I went out to dinner at the Starliner Diner, I had never been but it was very tasty. Then headed to Byrnes for a pint and Irish music. Ah how I love the Irish music. Speaking of which, mark your calendars kids, there will be a party at my humble little place on March 15th in honor of St. Patrick. It's a couple of days early but I have to work on Monday and likely you do too.

Lou has been doing prep work for the party...

He's been calling friends working out details

Listening to music from the home country

Reading Recipes, thinking about a possible party menu

Trying out snacks to make sure they will be suitable for a party


He's been spending a lot of time looking at pictures from the home country, missing it so.

Ok, so I had some free time on my hands Sunday while doing laundry.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you looking for brownie points with your mother or trying to make your sister jealous?

allie said...

This is an age o' question...I dare not answer.

Sleepy Scott said...

Was it You or Lou testing the drinks & snacks?

Anonymous said...

We're very excited to celebrate with you and Lou. What would you like us to bring?