Friday, February 08, 2008

I need…

I need a lot of stuff:
mental health (am I wrong?),
ice cream (always),
cake (LOVE birthday cake),
flowers to brighten my office (they would simply be a nice touch),
sleep (I can never get enough these day, too many late nights and early mornings-when did 11:30pm/12am become late?),
spelling lessons (spell check is not allowed during Scrabble games),
a light bulb for my desk lamp (I killed two in 3 months, one is now fixed the other is slumped over in shame),
well the list could go on and on, but I’ll leave it as is for right now.

The item I recently discovered I need is a scanner for my computer.

I was ruffling through some old photos the other day, actually they are still in piles in my living room, some day they will make it back to their allotted space. I found some great old pictures. I need a scanner to share them with my blog viewing audience. These pictures are too good to be sitting in a box only to be riffled through once very 4 years. I had a great conversation with Robin Williams about world affairs and someone thought to snap a photo. I feel I need to share this with the public along with all the others, so hence forth, I need a scanner. Ok, so it’s not likely I’ll get a scanner any time soon, so I may have to take a picture of the picture to see if they will turn out and create an electronic version that way.

If anyone has a random scanner sitting in their hall closet and you want someone to take it off your hand, you look me up. (due to free trade policies only working scanners excepted) heehheheheheh

IT’S FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: