Thursday, January 31, 2008

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZ….

GRINNNNNNNNNNNND, SCCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP. These are all lovely sounds I will be hearing later this afternoon. I have a half day at work today, yeah, because I’m going to the dentist to have a cleaning. I’m one of those people I don’t really mind the dentist much. He now has this computer with a screen saver of fish swimming around, it pretty distracting while they are digging in my mouth. I do get annoyed because they keep telling me to open wide. I actually have a small mouth. I know, very surprising but I do. It’s difficult for me to open wide without dislocating my jaw. So anyway, I’m off to the dentist this afternoon. I’m more excited about the half day of work and not because I’m spending quality time in my bathroom. Ok, I’m done discussing my bathroom.

Happy Thursday People!

No comments: