Thursday, January 24, 2008

Frozen...

This was the best term to describe me at 12pm today. I decided I needed to get out of my office for lunch today. I wan't really hungry, just needed a bit of fresh air. I took my little self outside and bam, cold! I figured once I started moving I'd be fine. I started off on a little jaunt around campus. I found myself by the stadium in a window tunnel. My face was frozen, ears screaming, and legs so unhappy they just didn't want to move. I figured I better head back, of course I might not have been so frozen if I had a scarf, gloves, you know proper winter weather attire. I have these items, but ran out the door this morning without them, at least I did grab my coat.

By the time I made it back to my office, my legs were as red as the buckeyes uniforms. My hands would barely function to unlock the door. I had to go to the ladies room to run hot water over them to warm them back to workable condition. I couldn't feel my face or ears at first, but then---CRAP!--burning, horrible, why am I an idiot pain.

That was my lunch. How about you?

No comments: