Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Good Reads...


Did you have a favorite book as a child? Do you have one now? I was in my local public library the other day and found one of my favorite childhood books. (My mother is so proud of me when I go to my local library.) I was not in the kids section, obviously this book was in the wrong area, but I did stop and re-read the short story that amused me so as a child. I have to say, I was smiling the entire way through the book. I strongly encourage you to take a moment and read an Ameila Bedelia book. It will put a smile on your face.


You can learn more about Amelia on her publisher's website, there are even games. I love games. Harper Collins, put in Amelia Bedelia.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amelia Bedelia, Beverly Clearly, and the Babysitter Club rocked!