Wednesday, January 16, 2008

COSI...

A couple of weeks ago the university offered a free night at COSI. I love free...so away I went to have fun while learning about science. I had not been to the new COSI since it has been completely finished. I went several years ago to the original while I was in grade school, then again about 6 years ago when the new one opened. I had a friend working there at the time and before it opened to the public they had an opening for employees and friends. Not everything was completed at that point though.

The Ocean--Could you guess?

Fun water with water
Love Fishes
You better listen to Zeus, I think it's Zeus. I didn't do so well with mythology.
Munchkins playing in water
More fishes, I told you I like them

There was even a a sub--you could go in, but I don't do small spaces
It's a ghost in my picture
OK-not a ghost, a skeleton made out of wire hanging from the ceiling
An entire skeleton, it was pretty neat

Although in this pic, it looks like a figure from a horror movie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That skeleton is super creepy but way cool!!