Monday, January 14, 2008

The List…

Do you have a list? If you are married, engaged, or otherwise in a fabulous relationship, you don’t likely have a list and if you do, then the relationship might not be so fabulous. If you happen to be single and looking, you may have a list. I have a list, well had. I’m attempting to get rid of my list. I’ve been told my some (names not released for their protection) that my list was very limiting. I’m trying to grow as a person, tear up the list and allow for possibilities. So, in other words-yes, now I guess I can date a guy with kids. My throat tightens up a bit at the idea, but I’m growing. I dating a guy once with a kid, but she was in a different state, so I didn’t have to deal with it, except for Sunday afternoon phone calls.

Kids, along with other items on the list have been eliminated. The list is no more. Well that is until the next wave to compulsion makes me run back to the list. I remember everything on there, so creating a new one will not be a problem.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Allie!