Friday, January 18, 2008

COSI II...

There is a section in COSI called Progress...

can you guess what year it is in the town of Progress?
I would be lugging this camera around instead of my handy dandy Kodak. I don't know that I would have enjoyed that quite so much.

This actually looks like the cash register in my parents store. Theirs might be a few years older, but not much. :)

Crap! I could have sworn my horse was tied here, now where did Jan go? For those of you who do not know, Jan was actually the name of a quarter horse I had as a child.
Hummm, I knew they were close, but didn't know they connected.
Now I'm not a fan of ironing, but seriously, there's no way if this is what I had to use. I would simply be a wrinkled mess. Bonnie would just love that--ha ha Bonnie, look at me now. (sorry, bitter long story, someday maybe I'll share, but it's still brings too much acid to my throat.)
Get ready to guess!
READY!?
Got an answer?


If you guessed 1898, you are super smart and you should run to your doors and shout it for the world to hear and give your neighbors a fright.

Happy Friday...it's a long weekend, maybe I'll get my camera out and take pictures of the tundra. You know the high for Sunday is all of 10 degrees with the wind chill it will feel like -12, yes, I said, -12. Good Times.

No comments: