Thursday, October 22, 2009

A Secret...

I have a secret crush, ok, now it's not so much of a secret, but just a crush. I adore Mario Batali. He is a chef, who just simply rocks! I love his TV personality, the food he makes looks awesome and he did this entire PBS series on Spain. Ah, I could go on and on. In case you don't know Mario, check out his site...http://www.mariobatali.com/.

Also look for this cookbooks at your local library. Spain, Culinary Road Trip is grand, the photos alone are brilliant. Do it, read it now. Make the empanada, it's delightful, the Marrieds agreed. I didn't make it at home so didn't go an episode of "If I can, You can Too" with it.

Watch this You Tube preview for the Spain series...

1 comment:

Desi's Thoughts and Idea's said...

I adore the video. Doesn't make you just want to put on your traveling shoes and make your way through spain!