Monday, October 19, 2009

Baby It's Cold Outside...

In more ways than one it's cold outside. The temperature has dropped and I broke, yep, I turned my heat on last Friday for a hour and then last night I left it set on 60 all night long. When the temp inside my house dropped to below 60-56 to be exact, I decided screw it, I was not freezing to death and turned on the heat. Now, I did turn it off again today, with hopes of a warmer day, but likely it's false hope.

It's also cold outside because I got a rejection email today for a job I applied for. I wasn't surprised, didn't even get an interview, but the letter was supposed to be warm and fuzzy, we didn't pick you, but please apply for other jobs. However, the letter seemed to rush in with a very cool breeze.

I hope your Monday is warmer.

2 comments:

SirchKismet said...

Don't worry it is suppose to be warmer for the next couple of days. Then rain just in time for the weekend. The rejection letters I hate are the ones where you find out that they already going to hire a person from inside the company to begin with but they had to "open up the offer" to make it official. What a freaking waste of time. I hope you receive some "warmer" offers.

allie said...

It's actually quite nice today-yeah!