Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Bunch of Random Thoughts...

I have got to get to the grocery store. I just ate cinnamon oatmeal from the bottom of my desk drawer and a fiber one bar from the vending machine. It's been two weeks since I'm made a Kroger run, I really must put this at the top of my list, asap.

I'm taking a 4 week class online that started yesterday. Why did I do this? I'm asking myself the same question. It's a lot of crap for 4 weeks and likely will not help me in the long run. I did it mostly to get cheap entertainment tickets from the student union and for some brownie points when my review comes up. I just went to get tickets and well, no such luck, there is a glitch with my ID, so hopefully the people in the tower are getting it fixed as I type.

I need a housekeeper. There is one of me living in my house, so I seriously don't know how it gets to be such a disaster, but it does all the time. I'm in an organization phase right now, but can't seem to decide exactly which route I want to take, so alas the mess is as bad as it was before, yet almost worse because now the crap is spread all about not in a neat pile.

Ug! Is it Monday again, it sure feels like it.

No comments: