Tuesday, October 06, 2009

A Random Act of Kindness…

Yesterday, I had to carry a 16x20 photo in a frame across campus to my car at the end of my work day. The frame was not heavy, but a bit awkward to carry across campus. I had it somewhat tucked under my arm. A random young man walked up along side of me from behind. He walked with me for a moment, asking if I had taken the photo. I was startled at first, but answered, that yes, I had taken the photo. He responded, with a complementary comment and then continued on his way.

This random act of kindness put an unexpected smile on my face. This young man could have simply walked past, made no comment, and none would have been the wiser. Thanks young man, your random act of kindness was greatly appreciated.

In turn, I would like to perform my own random act of kindness. I would like to give away one of my photos to one of you wonderful readers. You can pick any of them you like and the size you would like and I’ll mail it out to you. I will simply do a random drawing for the winner. In order to be considered for this drawing, please post a comment on this post and please include your first name or at least Ms. X or Mr. X-you know what I mean. I know not all of you read every day, so I will do the drawing Tuesday evening, October 13, this gives you all one week.

Ok, get commenting—and good luck. If you don’t like my photos, that’s ok, you can still comment, but just let me know you don’t want to be included in the drawing.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Put Ms H in!

SirchKismet said...

Please add me. I really like ..... hmmmm its too hard to pick just one if I win your drawing, but IF I win you can surprise me.
-Mr. C

Anonymous said...

Put Ms. D in as well

Jonathan and Michelle said...

Me,Me,ME!!! Put me in!!! (-:

Anonymous said...

Put me in!
MB library

Anonymous said...

add PP-library

Anonymous said...

sign up sc & mw - library

Anonymous said...

is it too late

ms. n